Friday, September 21, 2012

Big News!

Ah! Hello again! 
Been wanting to write for a while now. Finally doing it! 

I have big news to share! 

The Lord has blessed us with another child! 
I am 19 weeks pregnant with our 3rd! Yay!! :)
This one was definitely a surprise, but one we are most welcoming to! 
We are going to find out what it is. Next Friday. 
I honestly don't have a preference for a boy or girl. 
I have decided that if it was only me that was important, I think I would want another girl, but it isn't. 
So that makes me seriously undecided. 
I am petrified to have a boy! For real! 
What do you do with one....??
I am a pro with girls. Not boys.
Although Ryan is a little outnumbered! Haha.
Too much estrogen around here.
(Poor guy when the girls are teenagers!! He's in for it!)
He definitely need a boy!
God knows what is best for our family!

We are doing a gender revealing party after the ultrasound. 
We are going to have the ultrasound tech write down what it is and then seal it in an envelope. 
(We won't know still!)
I am going to drop it off with a friend who is going to make us a cake. 
The inside will be either pink or blue.
At my sister and dad's birthday party that night we are going to cut the cake and find out what it is! 
:)
Oh boy! 

On another note.
Trailer life is going well. 
Used to it now for sure. 
Dream of our property all the time, but have to wait.
We have decided to get some credit (Ryan had none).
And that we are going to have to take out a loan for most of it. 
Not our original goal, but realized that it is what we are going to have to do.
Especially now with our 3rd on the way.
I had a dream last night that we found 50 acres of land and a beautiful house on it... 
for $40,000!!!! Hahaha! If only!
Wouldn't that be nice!?

The girls are growing up like crazy!
Getting to be soooo much fun! 
They play together so well.
We love to watch them interact with each other!
Natalie is such a big sister to Brooke! 
Always making sure she doesn't get out of line.
Then again.
What are big sisters for?! :)
They love to talk to the baby in my belly and give it kisses. 
Melts mamas heart!

I will end with some pictures. :)
Bath Time:

I love to see Ryan interact with the girls! 
He loves them so much!
Here are a few of him with Brooke:




 The girls fell asleep like this on the couch:

 Daddy and Natalie:


Will write again soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Molina family! This is wonderful news :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! We are soooo excited! And are dying to find out what it is! :)

    ReplyDelete